Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.951 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,151 (€5,735) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)