Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,857 (€3,922) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)