Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.334 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,720 (€4,062) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)