Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.004 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,237 (3,245 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)