Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36735 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,720 (Php162,569) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (39 minutes ago)