Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37750 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,014 (Php164,277) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)