Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38099 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,951 (Php33,992) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)