Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,814 (€4,566) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)