Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,315 (€1,578) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)