Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.067 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,230 (€4,225) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)