Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.590 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,312 (€4,192) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (34 minutes ago)