Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.206 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 180% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 209,742 (CHF 10,921) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)