Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,355 (€6,104) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)