Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,064 (€1,673) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)