Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.747 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,029 (€5,057) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)