Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.451 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,843 (739 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)