Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.873 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,775 (836 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)