Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,991 (2,939 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)