Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38742 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,948 (RD$ 118,600) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)