Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37847 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,198 (RD$ 132,633) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)