Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,859 (€4,897) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)