Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,361 (€1,304) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (41 minutes ago)