Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,524 (€5,099) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)