Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,544 (€5,917) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)