Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,323 (€1,502) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)