Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.936 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,144 (元14,695) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)