Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,704 (元4,602) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)