Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,492 (元5,630) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)