Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.334 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,051 (€6,092) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)