Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18062 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,430 (₨57,745) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)