Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17026 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,406 (₨266,694) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)