Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05572 MXN / NGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,765 (857,228 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)