Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.952 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,988 (2,686 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)