Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.854 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,180 (3,276 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)