Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02741 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,097 (CH$3,214,008) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)