Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03083 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,905 (CH$742,868) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)