Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,126 (CH$3,069,132) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)