Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,223 (ARS $34,423) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)