Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,330 (ARS $34,618) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)