Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,904 (ARS $43,911) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)