Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,983 in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)