Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,880 in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (25 minutes ago)