Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.575 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,312 ($b28,084) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)