Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.718 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,759 ($b26,405) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)