Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,830 ($b7,779) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)