Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,528 ($b9,450) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)