Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.870 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,826 ($b18,756) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)