Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,867 (L 25,330) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)