Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,989 (L 100,091) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (41 minutes ago)