Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.822 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,304 (L 17,406) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (41 minutes ago)