Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.686 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,588 (€1,042) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)