Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,735 (€1,726) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)