Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17375 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,519 (¥520,976) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)