Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17244 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,041 (¥527,961) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)