Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.436 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 130% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,393 (Dinar 1,473) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)