Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.252 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,057 (Dinar 1,238) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)