Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.339 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,627 (Dinar 2,063) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)