Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.868 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,009 (Dinar 2,322) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)