Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.627 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,461 (Dinar 1,444) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)