Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.285 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,500 (Dinar 405) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)