Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.420 MXN / KWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,418 (Dinar 1,724) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)