Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27088 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,563 (Taka 46,380) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)