Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.350 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,580 (GH₵3,581) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)