Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,708 (GH₵2,263) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)