Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.007 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,871 (GH₵11,199) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)