Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,769 (GH₵10,695) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)