Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.155 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,223 (GH₵21,232) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)