Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,120 (GH₵2,885) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)