Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,728 (RM20,963) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)