Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.495 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,714 (RM17,068) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)