Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.655 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,962 (RM2,570) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)