Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.588 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,126 (RM3,079) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)