Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,021 (RM8,393) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)