Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 219% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,782 (kr 19,318) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)