Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.240 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 162% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 212,931 (kr 95,061) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)