Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.472 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,377 (kr 51,129) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)