Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 183,832 (kr 76,860) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)