Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.397 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 235% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,927 (HK$17,489) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)