Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.377 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 188% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 169,708 (HK$71,400) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)