Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.401 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 208% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,289 (HK$52,599) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)