Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03544 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,552 (1,793,034 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)