Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,554 (€3,881) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)