Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.936 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,919 (€4,182) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)