Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.722 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,982 (RM16,514) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (about 1 hour ago)