Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.203 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,071 (RM15,958) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)