Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.813 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,351 (RM4,228) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)