Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29266 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,709 (₨33,175) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)