Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,674 (₨154,635) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)