Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,835 (RM3,307) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)