Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.774 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,344 (17,667 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)