Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.468 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,692 (12,197 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)