Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32809 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,773 (руб 206,567) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)