Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34813 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,395 (Php133,269) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)