Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43194 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,244 (Php35,291) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)