Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,932 (¥121,422) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)