Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.012 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,053 (9,988TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)