Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29904 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,027 (₨53,594) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)