Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03449 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,003 (666,901 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)