Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03095 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,820 (478,792 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)