Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03406 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,095 (2,175,724 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)