Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03515 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,291 (1,943,051 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)