Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06387 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,463 (195,130 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)