Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00524 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,220 (1,758,692 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)