Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00639 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,642 (1,976,999 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)