Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29697 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,850 (₨177,960) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)