Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29065 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,805 (₨167,915) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)