Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,309 (€3,434) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)