Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,099 (€4,736) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)