Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,321 (€4,768) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)