Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16220 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,642 (¥842,405) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)